True North Furs specializes in providing the best quality and highest durability in beaver blankets. Our master furrier has hand selected beaver, and oriented the pelts into an artistic and elegant addition for your home. Choose from a variety of preselected sizes (Throw, Queen, King, Full) or True North Furs can customize one in the exact size you require.
This is a stunning White with Vanilla Whiskey guard hair beaver fur blanket. It is soft, durable and luxurious. The coloring is produced by gently bleaching the fur, creating a pure white underfur, while leaving the longer guard hair, a vanilla-whiskey color. White fur goes with many contemporary decors. Perfect accent to any environment, modern or rustic.
- May be used as a blanket, throw, or comforter
- Two backing options available – standard backing (cotton velvet) or luxury backing (cashmere) Please allow 3 weeks for Cashmere Backing.
- Custom sizes available upon request (Please allow 2-3 Weeks for Custom Sizes)
- 100% genuine fur and unique appearance
- Our authentic fur is soft and glossy
- Matching pillows sold separately
- Made in the USA
Highly sustainable. Wild fur is one of the most sustainable commodities in the world. Animals are important to the environment, however too many throw off the balance in their ecosystem. Since the beginning of the 20th century and the advent of modern science-based wildlife management, man has been nurturing the balance and is keeping these animals in harmony with their environment, while not depleting the stock. Faux fur, or fake fur is made from acrylic and polyester which are plastics, and a derivative of oil, that create toxins when being manufactured. Real fur is always the most sustainable route.