True North Furs specializes in providing the best quality and highest durability in coyote blankets.The very best Coyote pelts come from the high windswept northern plains of the western United States and Canada. We use the softest, silkiest and most dense, full pelts from the top 1% of the best animals available. Each full pelt is hand-sewn to provide an exceptionally luxurious, dense and soft blanket. These fur throws and blankets are lined with soft, 100% cotton velvet. This coyote fur blanket is sure to please even the most discriminating fur lover.
Very limited quantities available. We are only able to find less than 100 skins of this quality amongst the thousands of coyote skins we procure.
- May be used as a blanket, throw, or comforter
- Two backing options available – standard backing (cotton velvet) or luxury backing (cashmere) Please allow 3 weeks for Cashmere Backing.
- Custom sizes available upon request (Please allow 2-3 Weeks for Custom Sizes)
- 100% genuine and unique
- Our authentic fur is soft and glossy
- Matching pillows sold separately, limited quantities available.
- Made in the USA
Highly sustainable. Wild fur is one of the most sustainable commodities in the world. Animals are important to the environment, however too many throw off the balance in their ecosystem. Since the beginning of the 20th century and the advent of modern science-based wildlife management, man has been nurturing the balance and is keeping these animals in harmony with their environment, while not depleting the stock. Faux fur, or fake fur is made from acrylic and polyester which are plastics, and a derivative of oil, that create toxins when being manufactured. Real fur is always the most sustainable route.