Canadian Sheared Beaver
True North Furs specializes in providing the highest quality in beaver fur blankets. Our master furrier has hand selected beaver, and oriented the pelts into an artistic and elegant addition for your home. Choose from a variety of preselected sizes, (Throw, Queen, King, Full) or True North Furs can customize one in the exact size you require.Canadian Sheared Beaver is what most people are familiar with in sheared beavers. It is thick and dense. These pelts are plucked then sheared to an even depth to achieve a velvety, luxurious feel. The Northern Canadian Sheared Beaver is ideal for sofa throws, bed comforter and can be used as a bedspread or rug. Comes standard with color matching 100% Egyptian Cotton Velvet or it can be special ordered with Cashmere backing.
- May be used as a blanket, throw, or comforter
- Two backing options available – standard backing (cotton velvet) or luxury backing (cashmere) Please allow 3 weeks for Cashmere Backing.
- Custom sizes available upon request (Please allow 2-3 Weeks for Custom Sizes)
- 100% high quality real fur
- Our authentic fur is soft and glossy
- Matching pillows sold separately
- Made in the USA
Highly sustainable. Wild fur is one of the most sustainable commodities in the world. Animals are important to the environment, however too many throw off the balance in their ecosystem. Since the beginning of the 20th century and the advent of modern science-based wildlife management, man has been nurturing the balance and is keeping these animals in harmony with their environment, while not depleting the stock. Faux fur, or fake fur is made from acrylic and polyester which are plastics, and a derivative of oil, that create toxins when being manufactured. Real fur is always the most sustainable route.