True North Furs specializes in providing the highest quality and best durability in authentic natural fur blankets. Our master furrier has hand selected each fur, and oriented the pelts into an artistic and elegant addition for your home. Choose from a variety of preselected sizes (Throw, Queen, King, Full) or True North Furs can customize one in the exact size you require.
These black natural beaver skins are rare, approximately one in a thousand come this dark. They come from North Eastern Canada where the beaver are naturally darker in color due to their environment. Quebec is known for the darkest beavers in North America. The black beaver is ideal for sofa throws, bed comforter and can be used as a rug. Comes standard with color matching 100% Egyptian Cotton Velvet or can be special ordered with Cashmere Lining.
- May be used as a blanket, throw, or comforter
- Two backing options available – standard backing (cotton velvet) or luxury backing (cashmere) Please allow 3 weeks for Cashmere Backing.
- Custom sizes available upon request (Please allow 2-3 Weeks for Custom Sizes)
- 100% real fur, genuine and unique
- Our authentic fur is soft and glossy
- Matching pillows sold separately
- Made in the USA
Highly sustainable. Wild fur is one of the most sustainable commodities in the world. Animals are important to the environment, however too many throw off the balance in their ecosystem. Since the beginning of the 20th century and the advent of modern science-based wildlife management, man has been nurturing the balance and is keeping these animals in harmony with their environment, while not depleting the stock. Faux fur, or fake fur is made from acrylic and polyester which are plastics, and a derivative of oil, that create toxins when being manufactured. Real fur is always the most sustainable route.