Black Hand Plucked Sheared Beaver with Red Fox Trim
True North Furs specializes in providing the highest quality and best durability in authentic real fur blankets. Our master furrier has hand selected each fur, and oriented the pelts into an artistic and elegant addition for your home. Choose from a variety of preselected sizes (Throw, Queen, King, Full) or True North Furs can customize one in the exact size you require.
This is an Alaskan hand plucked and sheared black beaver fur blanket. Alaskan pelts are extra thick, dense and plush, the finest available. They provide a soft feel of luxury you have to experience to believe. Trimmed with extra long furred Scandinavian Red Fox. Other trims available upon request, including silver fox, blue fox, or any trim you desire.
- May be used as a blanket, throw, or comforter
- Two backing options available – standard backing (cotton velvet) or luxury backing (cashmere) Please allow 3 weeks for Cashmere Backing.
- Custom sizes available upon request (Please allow 2-3 Weeks for Custom Sizes)
- 100% genuine and unique real fur.
- Our authentic fur is soft and glossy
- Matching pillows sold separately
- Made in the USA
Highly sustainable. Wild fur is one of the most sustainable commodities in the world. Animals are important to the environment, however too many throw off the balance in their ecosystem. Since the beginning of the 20th century and the advent of modern science-based wildlife management, man has been nurturing the balance and is keeping these animals in harmony with their environment, while not depleting the stock. Faux fur, or fake fur is made from acrylic and polyester which are plastics, and a derivative of oil, that create toxins when being manufactured. Real fur is always the most sustainable route.