All of True North Furs' silvery brown beaver fur blankets are sourced from the Rocky Mountain and Northern Canadian regions where the fur of the beaver grows thicker and denser in order to ensure their winter survival. We work with trappers we know to ensure humane trapping and sustainable resources. We inspect each and every pelt that we use so our blankets have a consistent and natural look. The long glossy hairs of the beaver provide a natural shine to the fur and enough insulation to keep you warm during the coldest winter days and nights. Wrap yourself in a beaver fur blanket for a luxurious experience. True North Furs' silvery brown beaver blanket offers the highest quality fur beaver blankets available.
All of our beaver fur blankets are backed with high quality cotton velvet or Spanish cashmere. This keeps the throw from sliding off a sofa or bed like satin or silk can do. If you do not see the size you want, please contact us for a custom beaver fur blankets and/or throws. Please add additional time for custom work.
*Some sizes may not be in stock near Christmas.
- Sold by experts with 40 years of fur grading and matching experience
- 100% natural, real, high-quality fur
- Pelts sourced directly from trappers and hunters in North America
- The minimum 72" length of our throws allows you to completely cover your body from your toes to your chin.
- Handmade in the USA
- We gladly accept returns within 14 days if you are unsatisfied in any way
- Questions? Call us at 970.871.4603!