You may be wondering how we can offer dark brown beaver fur blankets at the prices we do. It's because we work directly with trappers that we know and trust to cut out the middleman and bring you the highest quality fur blankets at the lowest cost on the market. All of our sheared beaver fur blankets and throws are sourced from the Rocky Mountain region where the quality of the fur far surpasses that of beavers found further south.
Our reputation depends on the quality of our product, which is why we personally inspect our beaver fur blankets and throws throughout the manufacturing process before we ship them to you. First, we inspect the pelts when they arrive, choosing furs that match in texture and color. Then we ship them to our seamstress who stitches them together and adds the backing of your choice, either a cotton velvet lining or cashmere, depending on your preference. The beaver fur blankets are then returned to us so we can inspect them one more time before we ship them out to our customers. We guarantee the highest quality product for the price on the market. We also offer custom sized beaver fur blankets and throws. Please contact us for details.
- Sold by experts with 40 years of fur grading and matching experience
- 100% natural, real, high-quality fur
- Pelts sourced directly from trappers and hunters in North America
- The minimum 72" length of our throws allows you to completely cover your body from your toes to your chin.
- Handmade in the USA
- We gladly accept returns within 14 days if you are unsatisfied in any way
- Free normal cleaning within two years of purchase
- Questions? Call us at 970.871.4603!