Our lighter weight U.S.A. grade sheared beaver provides a lower cost alternative to our more heavily furred Southern Canada and Northern US grade pelts. Sheared beaver means you get to experience the soft, fuzzy under fur of the beaver. With these beaver fur blankets we remove the outer fur before dyeing the blankets black. This results in a less dense beaver fur blanket that is the perfect accessory to any living room or bedroom. The quality of our fur blankets are the result of years of building relationships throughout the north so we receive only the highest quality sheared beaver pelts. At True North Furs we proudly make all of our fur blankets in the United States. We inspect our products every step of the way to guarantee you get the quality you deserve.
Our sheared beaver fur blankets and throws are backed with high quality cotton velvet or cashmere. This keeps the blanket from sliding off a sofa or bed like satin or silk will do. Custom blanket sizes are available please contact us for details
- Sold by experts with 40 years of fur grading and matching experience
- 100% natural, real, high-quality fur
- Pelts sourced directly from trappers and hunters in North America
- The minimum 72" length of our throws allows you to completely cover your body from your toes to your chin.
- Handmade in the USA
- We gladly accept returns within 14 days if you are unsatisfied in any way
- Free normal cleaning within two years of purchase
- Questions? Call us at 970.871.4603!